Dozens of significant negotiations with the Washington Department of Ecology, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and related governmental authorities.
- Seattle Seahawks Headquarters/Training Facility, Renton
- CenturyLink Field and North Lot
- Wyckoff Eagle Harbor Superfund site, Bainbridge Island
- Everett Housing Authority/ASARCO site, Everett
- Triad/Nortar (Regatta Condominium) site, Seattle. (The fastest Prospective Purchaser
Consent Decree negotiation in the Department of Ecology’s history.)
Recent/ongoing environmental representation of leading residential and commercial owners and developers.
- Wallace Properties, Inc.
- Nitze Stagen & Co., Inc.
- Touchstone Corporation
- Legacy Partners
- Seavest Realty, Inc.
- TRF Pacific LLC
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- Lakefront Joint Venture LLC/Seattle Seahawks
- Kemper Development Company (LS Holdings, LLC)
- CamWest Development, Inc.
- Madison Development LLC
- Continental Properties Inc.
- Ravenhurst Development, Inc./Dearborn Street Developers LLC
- OPUS Northwest, LLC
Broad scope of land use compliance and permitting matters for commercial entities, municipalities, individuals and non-profit organizations.
- Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
- Bonney Lake Marketplace Developers (“big box” home improvement center)
- West Seattle Associates (mixed use office and retail complex)
- Cascade Land Conservancy
- Select Washington cities, authorities and agencies
Wide breadth and depth of experience addressing regulatory and industry compliance issues.
- TOC Holdings Co., formerly named Time Oil Co.
- The Hearthstone Retirement Living
- Charter Bank
- Many smaller companies and individuals in Seattle, Bellevue, Bothell, Mercer Island, Kent, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, Tacoma, Kirkland, unincorporated King County, Snohomish County, Anacortes, Poulsbo, Port Orchard, Milton, Bonney Lake and on the Duwamish Waterway in Seattle